Tuesday, February 1, 2011

AP Art Concentration pieces










All of these were from my Junior and Senior AP Art class at Stevenson Highschool. My Junior year AP art concentration was about a relationship between a hawk and a girl and my Senior year AP art concentration was about a relationship between a beta fish and a girl. My earlier concentration was based upon my relationship with God, as I am a very strong Christian, and it was a journey of how I met God and grew with Him. My later concentration was simply based on me and my relationship with my pet beta fish, Ruben. I noticed many characterisitics on Ruben that I could not ignore and gave him a personality to make him into a character. In this concentration, it tells a story of how the beta fish and the girl are actually connected and that they are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment