Saturday, August 11, 2012

Joo Hee Son Dancing Star!!

Hey y'all!

My mom and I are finally reunited and having a little week of exploring before I head back home to Chicago.
We got to meet up with our distant relatives from Korea who's visiting LA. I think...they're my 3rd cousins?? lol It gets pretty confusing to explain my family tree. We are just everywhere now. 

Okay, so there's this 11 year old girl and her name is Joo Hee, and man she is SO good at dancing. She can do all these sexy, cute moves while I...sadly can not....She was really excited to see my sketchbook and I told her that I would put her in my sketchbook too. She absolutely loved it and started to dance for me. And of course, I started draw her. 












Here's the size of the drawings, in case you were wondering. 
Now I'm off to Laguna for more people stalking and tanning. Aww yeaaa. 

Ciao!~

No comments:

Post a Comment