Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bike HW and no...this is not a RISD home test


So me and some of my story buddies have been inspired by Louie Del Carmen's wonderful skill to draw bikes to draw our own bike pieces. Stephanie made a spectacular one with a cool, flying bike. So here's mine. I listened to a lot of heavy metal today, which probably affected my thinking process lol. Wanted to do the bike in a cool angle and what better way to make a drawing than to make an action scene out of it. Also, since it's Halloween I thought this Zombie Apocalyptic World would be appropriate to go along with the theme.


What do you do when you only have a pan and a bike in a zombie apocalypse? 


YOU RIDE ON AND BUST SOME HEADS! yeeehaww






This was actually the rough. By playing with the black and white, I was trying to see how my composition would look as a whole, and try to see if my image would read clearly. After that, I went ahead and did the outline and values. 


No comments:

Post a Comment