Thursday, June 21, 2012

More Ms. Fortune Concepts and LA Film Festival

Here are some more Ms. Fortune concepts that I've been working on. I've put some more details on the environment and some more color studies. In this scene, Luke and Love have their first interaction with Ms. Fortune.




Yesterday, I went to the LA Film Festival with my cousin and a fellow film classmate from RISD, Grace. Although Grace and I already watched Laura Colella's "Breakfast with Curtis" in class, we were both ecstatic to watch the finished edit of the film. It was great to see all of the characters/actors of the film in person. I seriously thought their personalities were the same. It was great. 


Now, today was just like any other day, however, I thought I would observe how my cousin, Luke, would eat. Haha, I must say, he eats with quite a personality. While he stuffs his mouth with as much food as possible, he still tries to make the effort to make a statement or whine about something. Nonetheless, he is still a cutie. I'm just waiting for the day when he's gonna be my height and be as tall as his dad. 




No comments:

Post a Comment