Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Veterans Day!

I can't stop thinking about V's story lately. I miss thinking about how her personality should be like or what kind of a story that she would be in. She was a part of my character animation project last year at RISD, and I couldn't bear to toss her aside. I've gotten too attached to her. So I adopted her as one of my most dearest characters.

Anyways, her story consists of her older brother being in the army, and her waiting for his return. And since it's veteran's day, I thought I would contribute a drawing in honor of the soldiers that sacrificed their lives to this country, and also to their families. 





I guess this my first reveal of V's older brother. Still thinking of a name for him. 

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet - love the techniques used for the render and the line quality....
    Call him Brandon! (Don't know why :3)

    ReplyDelete